Re: [Andreas Jellinghaus <aj@dungeon.inka.de>] don't use cua* devices

On 16 May 1998, Mark W. Eichin wrote:

> Wasn't someone taking these over?

That would be me :-) I'll change all refs of cua to ttyS.

As for the status of the updated pilot-link package - it works and
consists of pilot-link, libpisock3, libpisock-dev, pilot-link-perl, and
pilot-link-tcl. I've been using it successfully since I got my Palm III
a couple of weeks ago with no problems.

There are two reasons why I haven't yet released it - firstly I'm tidying
up any complaints lintian has (however minor), secondly someone else is
working on a package of PilotManager using my pilot package (sent him a
version to test) and I was hoping he would discover any problems I'd
missed. However he's been delayed with his own package so I'll press on
with a release of pilot-link asap.

--
Dermot Bradley
bradley@oldcolo.com, bradley@debian.org