gcc, binutils, etc?

Hey guys...

I'm trying to figure out exactly what is needed to compile programs under debian (hamm or slink) for 3com palm pilots.

Everything I have read sucks, so I was hoping someone here could help me out.

>From the mailing list archive, this list seems pretty dead, but hopefully someone can help me.

I am trying to keep my system as .debized as possible, so .deb's of the stuff would be awsome!  From what I can see,  I need a cross compiler, a different binutils, and some rc and asm stuff?

Any help would be nice.

Thanks,

pavlov@pavlov.net
http://www.pavlov.net/

"Experimental dog, Salivating dog, Good dog, dinner bell
dinner bell do the bell thing, dinner bell dinner bell
ring..."  - They Might Be Giants