Opensource photo user group

Hi !
I'm a photograph and user of Debian since.... something like Debian 5
but using Linux since 2006 or so. Much before this, but as full time and
without a Windows PC, that 2006.

I am planning to open a user group, with forums, place to share picture
and tips, video chat server (Jitsi or something alike) and more.

So this is a call to anyone interested.

I am not limiting to photograph using Debian but caring for people using
opensource software at large, with preferred operating system of Linux.

If some of you guys want to participate in the adventure then I invite
you to contact me. All operating fee (we got a 32 GB/2TB server, domain
name, SSL if needed and more) will be covered by me for now.

I believe if we have enough power, there could even be possibility to
process in the background some photos that take time (focus stacking)
and more. As this give me the idea of developing a framework for remote
treatment of photos, same like what is done in render farm for 3D render.

--
Polyna-Maude R.-Summerside