Re: Gallery 2.3.1

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 03:17:36PM -0500, Joseph S wrote:
> Debian Photo list,
>
> I am using gallery 2.3.1-full as part of my website photography business and
> I'm having trouble with it because the NetPBM-free package is incomplete.
> I'm missing the five pnm files (scale, cut, file, comp and flip).

Eh? On my system, there doesn't seem to be a 'netpbm-free' package, only
a 'netpbm' one. It does contain all five commands you're referencing.
What am I missing?

Also, last I checked gallery has support for netpbm as well as
imagemagick; you don't need both. Did you try using imagemagick instead?

the following formula:

pi zz a