Re: what happened to the enblend package?

On 09/01/2008, Sean Perry <shaleh@speakeasy.net> wrote:
> So I wanted to use hugin to stitch some images together last night. All
> went well until I clicked "do it". Then it failed to find enblend. There
> appears to be a nearly year old ticket for this. Anyone know what is
> going on?

As far as I can see from the various ITPs, there has never been a
version of enblend in debian. There is one in Ubuntu, though. The new
version 3.1, which fixes a couple of bugs of version 3.0 that is in
Ubuntu, is not officially released yet. Nevertheless it's working very
well here and can be obtained from cvs and compiled easily. Just have
a look at
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_Compiling_Ubuntu
and follow the enblend part.

Felix