RAW processing

Hi,

So what do people use for RAW processing and how do people make ufraw
bareable?  I find its interface a bit kludgey at times and its initial
insistence to save the previously applied settings annoyed me til I
turned that off.

dcraw -e is neat for previews for me.

At the moment I go:
	-> RAW photos from camera via thunar (+ hal/dbus automounting etc)
	-> dcraw -e and a check of which ones I want to process in
	   gqview
	-> rm *.thumb.jpg and then ufraw on the RAW files I do want to
	   process.
	-> Sometimes I then rotate and crop in the gimp.
	-> Then I convert -resize them keeping the processed full sized
	   JPEGs
	-> Then I bung them in postr and stick them on flickr (I'm
	   shufgy there)

I don't so much have workflow as a way of traversing a series of
obstacles so any tips at doing it better would be greatly received.

--
 ,--huggie-at-earth-dot-li--------stuff-thing-stuff----------DF5CE2B4--.
_|           <jimbo> we're a free and open democratic group            |_