Re: Request for packaging: ChordPro

On Mon, 12 Feb 2024, ChordPro Team wrote:

> ChordPro is a simple text format founded in 1992 to notate music
> leadsheets, in general songs with chords and lyrics. It is very
> popular and used by many musicians all over the world.

> Would you be interested in creating a debian package for ChordPro?
> We are not debian users ourselves but we can provide assistance and
> incorporate packaging files in the repo.

If nobody else is interested in this, I am (a little).
But it could take some time to do so, since this depends on
File::LoadLines, JavaScript::QuickJS, String::Interpolate::Named, and
Text::Layout, which are not available as Debian packages yet and have
to packaged before.

Anyway, I just did a little PoC to build these 5 packages and it
succeeded.  Now a lot of fine tuning is necessary to build clean
packages from the sources...

Greetings
Roland