heads-up, debhelper now depends transitively on libsub-prototype-perl and hence on the current "perlapi"

As far as I can tell, until recently all the perl modules that
debhelper depended on where either part of the perl package itself,
or were pure perl modules. This meant that changes to "perlapi"
did not make debehlper uninstallable.

However, while working on raspbian (which is still dealing with
the time64 transition), I discovered the following dependency
chain.

debhelper
dh-strip-nondeterminism
libfile-stripnondeterminism-perl
libsub-override-perl
libsub-prototype-perl
perlapi-<whatever>

If my understanding is correct, this means that when perlapi is
bumped debhelper will become uninstabllable. Since almost
everything in Debian, including libsub-prototype-perl,
build-depends on debhelper this will present a bit of a
problem.

This dependency chain seems to be have been introduced by the
upload of libsub-override-perl 0.11-1