Re: New tool: dpt-never-uploaded

On Mon, 29 May 2023 14:25:01 +0200, gregor herrmann wrote:

> Last week I wrote a new small script / dpt subcommand:
> dpt-never-uploaded. From the POD:
>
>   B<dpt never-uploaded> compares the local Git repositories of packages with
>   the contents of the Sources files in the archive (where the Debian Perl
>   Group is the maintainer), and outputs a list of packages not found in the
>   archive. These are candidates for either uploading or removing or updating
>   the maintainer field, unless they are in the NEW queue.
>
> And the current output:

Roughly a year later, the output is very similar. I've started to go
through the list during the MiniDebConf in Berlin, and here's a brief
report (for packages which don't match "Uploaders.*mtj", which is the
bulk), with reports of what I changed or comments/evaluations.

I guess I'll remove the salsa projects for the packages where I don't
get any replies or see any actions in the next days.

file-mmagic                                   1.30-2          UNRELEASED      NOKUBI Takatsugu <knok@daionet.gr.jp>
-> uploaded

libai-categorizer-perl                        0.09-1          UNRELEASED      Laurent Baillet <laurent.baillet@gmail.com>
-> never uploaded -> ?!

libalgorithm-curvefit-perl                    1.05-1          UNRELEASED      gregor herrmann <gregoa@debian.org>
-> new but probably not uploadable

libalien-base-modulebuild-perl                1.17-1          UNRELEASED      Francesco Paolo Lovergine <frankie@debian.org>
-> not needed according to #1052224 -> remove?

libcbitcoin-perl                              0.2-1           UNRELEASED
-> never uploaded -> ?! | Maintainer: Joel DeJesus (Work Email) <dejesus.joel@e-flamingo.jp>

libclamav-client-perl                         0.11-4          UNRELEASED
-> uploaded

libcrypt-openssl-verify-perl                  0.29-1          UNRELEASED      Timothy Legge <timlegge@gmail.com>
-> never uploaded, only dh-make-perl result -> remove?

libgeohash-perl                               0.04-1          unstable        Christophe Maudoux <chrmdx@gmail.com>
-> never uploaded -> ?!

libinfluxdb-http-perl                         0.04-2          unstable
-> uploaded

liblingua-stem-perl                           2.31-1          unstable
-> uploaded

libmidi-alsa-perl                             1.22-1          UNRELEASED      gregor herrmann <gregoa@debian.org>
-> uploaded

libnet-mqtt-simple-perl                       1.26-1          unstable        Roland Mas <lolando@debian.org>
-> in archive but not our version - Maintainer: Alexander Zangerl <az@debian.org> -> remove?

libpherkin-extension-weasel-perl              0.02-1          UNRELEASED      Robert James Clay <jame@rocasa.us>
-> never uploaded, TODO in d/changelog -> ?!

libplack-middleware-auth-fcgi-perl            0.02-1          UNRELEASED      Xavier Guimard <yadd@debian.org>
-> never uploaded, only dh-make-perl result -> remove?

libplack-middleware-prometheus-requesttimes-perl 0.0001-1        UNRELEASED
-> never uploaded, TODO in changelog --> ?! | Maintainer: Mason James <mtj@kohaaloha.com>

libpromises-perl                              0.99-1          UNRELEASED
--> never uploaded -> ?! | Maintainer: Andrius Merkys <andrius.merkys@gmail.com>

libstatistics-r-perl                          0.34-2          UNRELEASED      Don Armstrong <don@debian.org>
-> uploaded

libstatistics-zscore-perl                     0.00002-1       unstable        Christophe Maudoux <chrmdx@gmail.com>
-> never uploaded -> ?!

libtext-chasen-perl                           1.04-6          UNRELEASED
-> uploaded

libtext-kakasi-perl                           2.04-5          UNRELEASED
-> uploaded

libweasel-driver-selenium2-perl               0.05-1          UNRELEASED      Robert James Clay <jame@rocasa.us>
-> never uploaded, TODO in changelog -> ?!

libwebservice-hmrc-perl                       0.02-1          UNRELEASED      Robert James Clay <jame@rocasa.us>
-> never uploaded, TODO in changelog -> ?!

libwebservice-hmrc-vat-perl                   0.02-1          UNRELEASED      Robert James Clay <jame@rocasa.us>
-> never uploaded, TODO in changelog -> ?!

Relevant people BCCed explicitly.

 .''`.  https://info.comodo.priv.at -- Debian Developer https://www.debian.org
 `. `'  Member VIBE!AT & SPI Inc. -- Supporter Free Software Foundation Europe
   `-