Re: Request for review - A number of packages

On Mon, 03 Jul 2023 11:49:40 +1200, Andrew Ruthven wrote:

> > That's not what this "Team upload" line in d/changelog means, in my
> > understanding. Let me try to explain:
> [snip]
> Thank you for the great explanation.

You're welcome. I'm glad if it was helpful.

And: libtest-snapshot-perl uploaded.

> > > I've patched the one with a syntax error.
> > I guess that's https://github.com/abw/Badger/pull/19
> > I you have the same as a debian/patches/ file please push it.
> Pushed.

Thanks.

> > > Given the shipped tests pass, is it acceptable to filter these out of
> > > autopkgtests?
> > If we have a reason to believe that the "-c" failures are harmless
> > then yes; that would require getting a deeper understanding of this
> > whole project that I currently have :)
> I *think* that the modules aren't intended to be used standalone, so could
> be skipped.

Alright, in that case adding the 2 filenames to
debian/tests/pkg-perl/syntax-skip should do the trick.

> > > libgraphviz2-perl
> > And I only found minor nitpicks, which I've again listed in
> > d/changelog.
> All fixed, pushed.

Thanks, uploaded as well.

 .''`.  https://info.comodo.priv.at -- Debian Developer https://www.debian.org
 `. `'  Member VIBE!AT & SPI Inc. -- Supporter Free Software Foundation Europe
   `-