Re: RFS: libinfluxdb-http-perl 0.04 (new package)

On Sun, 19 Nov 2023 16:33:24 -0500, Gabriel Filion wrote:

> So I've added a patch that changes the rpc port in the test file and now I
> get a fully running build + autopkgtest process. I've also forwarded the
> patch upstream since I think it adds a bit of stability in their test suite.

Oh, cool.

> So, I think that I am ready to request again some help with reviewing the
> work for the package libinfluxdb-http-perl and then if all seems in order,
> for sponsoring the push to NEW.

Right; reviewed, made 2 super-tiny changes, and uploaded to NEW.

(PS: For the future: Please set the distribution to unstable in
d/changelog if you think a package is ready for helpful. Helps both
reviewers to avoid building twice :) and also dpt-ready-for-upload;
e.g. with `dch -r')

 .''`.  https://info.comodo.priv.at -- Debian Developer https://www.debian.org
 `. `'  Member VIBE!AT & SPI Inc. -- Supporter Free Software Foundation Europe
   `-