Request for package: App::Session::Token

Hi!

I'm the author of the Session::Token module, which is packaged as libsession-token-perl. I have another distribution which uses Session::Token, called App::Session::Token:

https://metacpan.org/dist/App-Session-Token

It provides a companion script "session-token" which I find really useful for generating passwords and test data and lots of other stuff.

Is it possible to package this too? I'm sorry I don't really know anything about the packaging procedures but I could file a request elsewhere if somebody is kind enough to point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

Doug