Request the join the Perl group

Hello Debian Perl group

I`m attending the DebCamp and the DebConf and during the conference I`m learning how to created debian packages, I would like to join the Perl Team in order to start contributing with debian.

I`m from Brazil, and I`m interesting Perl packages, I had some experiences with Perl packages, when I was working with Asterisk few years ago.

I`ve selected libtype-tiny-perl to update to the latest upstream version, I`m working with Joenio in this package, and soon I hope I will be able to upload a new version of this package to the debian perl group repositories.

My user salsa is: https://salsa.debian.org/leoncwb

best regards

Leonardo Rodrigues Pereira