Re: Packaging of new Perl module?

Am 07.03.2022 um 00:38 teilte gregor herrmann mit:

Hi,

We haven't packaged Mozilla::CA so far because we have
ca-certificates in Debian and don't want to duplicate the certs. Some
packages are patched to use it and/or its paths instead of
Mozilla::CA, others don't need any actual changes.

Thanks for the information! I don't think that the Mozilla::CA package is really important for biber, we just have an ugly warning in the build log.

Hilmar
--
sigfault