Introduction to Debian Perl Group

Hi Folks,
I'm Mason from Aotearoa New Zealand, and I would love to contribute to the Debian Perl Group.

I have lots of experiences with Perl, git and Debian packaging with pbuilder; and build/CI systems using gitlab-ci and jenkins.
I've been contributing to Perl FOSS projects since 2005. I'd be happy to help with LHF sessions, or anything else that needs doing.

I'm currently interested in Debian packaging, plack/starman, Perl openapi, Perl elasticsearch/opensearch integration, selenium and Debian/arm64.
I have a short list of Perl packages that I use daily, and would like to submit/adopt them.

My salsa nickname is 'mjames'.

Cheers, Mason.