Re: introduction

Hi,

On 2022-05-03 14:57, gregor herrmann wrote:
and thanks for your interest in joining the Perl Team!

thanks a bunch for the quick response! I can't say the same for this one though <.< sorry for the long silence but some major things are moving in my life and it's been taking my whole energy... hopfully for the better soon (who ever knows, right?)

I've just added you to the perl-team/modules group on Salsa, welcome aboard!

I know that you've already found our docs at
https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup/Welcome
https://perl-team.pages.debian.net/
(especially policy.html and git.html)
and also our IRC channel - so there's not much more of onboarding
info left, expect maybe:

For adding new packages, please use `dpt salsa pushrepo'.  The other dpt-*
tools might be helpful as well:)

Great, thanks for the pointers. I'm hoping to participate in the local debian meetup in Montreal this sunday so I'll take that time to figure things out and prepare the perl library that's newly required by smokeping.

So normally, you should hear from me soon on this list and/or IRC :)

Cheers!