DebConf 21 - BoF: "use Perl; # Annual meeting of the Debian Perl Group"

Our annual groupmeeting aka "BoF" is getting closer:

----- Forwarded message from content@debconf.org -----

From: content@debconf.org
To: gregoa@debian.org
Subject: DebConf 21 - talk scheduled: use Perl; # Annual meeting of the Debian Perl Group
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 14:35:54 -0000

Dear speaker / BoF convenor,

We are glad to announce that we have just published the DebConf 21 schedule:

https://debconf21.debconf.org/schedule/

Your Talk/BoF titled use Perl; # Annual meeting of the Debian Perl Group
has been scheduled at Aug 25 (Wed): 17:00 in Talks 1.

…

Best regards,
The DebConf Content Team

----- End forwarded message -----

So next Wednesday from 17:00 to 17:45 UTC.

Some information and requests:

- I've started to work on the agenda in gobby:
  Web view: https://gobby.debian.org/export/debconf21/bof/pkg-perl
  Please check and add other items or expand on the existing ones.

- As I understand it, the BoF will work the same way as last year:
  Active participants in a Jitsi room with video/audio, others can
  follow the stream and interact on IRC (or the pad which also exists
  already:
  https://pad.dc21.debconf.org/p/75-use-perl-annual-meeting-of-the-debian-perl-gr )

  The Jitsi link is already available for me and I'll share it with
  the hopefully many people you want to be in the room beforehand
  (drop me a note or watch #debian-perl before the BoF starts). Or
  did we handle this differently last year?

  The "Speaker Assistance Team" has mailed to ask me to schedule a
  Jitsi test call beforehand and also include other active BoF
  participants. I guess doing a doodle/dudle/… dance just for a few
  minutes of cam/mic test is a bit overkill, so I'll let people know
  once I've scheduled the call. Or maybe "If you are convening a BoF,
  please ask the people who will be in the BoF with you to also visit
  us [on #dc21-speakerdesk]." means that everyone can do this in
  there own?

Anyway, we still have three days to finish our preparations :)
I hope we have a few people in Jitsi and useful agenda and then a
productive meeting!

 .''`.  https://info.comodo.priv.at -- Debian Developer https://www.debian.org
 `. `'  Member VIBE!AT & SPI Inc. -- Supporter Free Software Foundation Europe
   `-