Re: [RFS] libmath-cephes-perl/0.5305-4

Hi gregor,

gregor herrmann, on 2021-06-22:
> On Tue, 22 Jun 2021 20:46:21 +0200, Étienne Mollier wrote:
>
> > The package is available on Salsa[1], ready for review, and
> > sponsored upload.
>
> And uploaded, thanks for your work.

You're welcome!

> I assume you're starting the conversation with the release team about
> an unblock?

Sure will do, should it become necessary; if I understood
correctly, packages with tests should still be able to migrate
in 20 days without requirement for intervention of a member of
the release team.  But will keep an eye on it just in case.

Have a good night,  :)
--
Étienne Mollier <emollier@emlwks999.eu>
Fingerprint:  8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da