Re: Finance::Quote Update

Am Freitag, 19. März 2021, 21:53:15 CET schrieb gregor herrmann:
> On Fri, 19 Mar 2021 20:59:42 +0100, Rainer Dorsch wrote:
> > version 1.50rc2 is tagged,
>
> […]
>
> > If you find some time, can you upload it to experimental, then I would
> > test
> > drive it?
>
> Sure, thanks for the pointer.
> Uploaded to experimental right now, should appear on the mirrors
> soonish.

Many thanks Gregor.

Works very well for me with bullseye.

I think it has less problems than the version in bullseye. I did not hit any
problem so far, but at least there are a few open bug reports upstream:

https://github.com/finance-quote/finance-quote/issues

For me both installing from experimental and bullseye works. For a random
Debian user it would probably preferable to get that version into bullseye.
But you as an experienced maintainer should decide if that makes sense for you
to bring 1.50rc2 into bullseye.

Many thanks from my side :-)
Rainer

--