Re: Review of libgnupg-interface-perl

On Thu, 28 Jan 2021 22:42:46 +1300, Andrew Ruthven wrote:

> Yesterday upstream released v1.01 of GnuPG::Interface which includes a
> couple of my patches. I've pulled that into our git repo and updated
> things as required.
> Could someone please review, and hopefully upload?

In general, if you think a package is ready for upload, please change
the distribution in d/changelog from UNRELEASED to unstable.

lintian thinks that this is an NMU; you either need to put "* Team
upload." at the top of d/changelog or add yourself to Uploaders in
d/control.

Besides those trivia, I think all looks good :)

 .''`.  https://info.comodo.priv.at -- Debian Developer https://www.debian.org
 `. `'  Member VIBE!AT & SPI Inc. -- Supporter Free Software Foundation Europe
   `-   NP: Bob Dylan: It Ain't Me, Babe