Re: Request for Review / Upload libtest-fitesque-perl

Many thanks Gregor,

It certainly was a tough nut to crack.

So now I know:
- not to tag as will be done by the reviewer at upload
- unapply patches before commit and review request

Still waiting for my PAUSE account, so patch is pending `forward` step at present.

I wonder if `Test::FITesque-RDF` (libtest-fitesque-rdf-perl) will be simpler.

Ciao
--
Ken Ibbotson
E: keni@computer.org

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
    - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

On Fri, 1 Jan 2021 at 10:32, gregor herrmann <gregoa@debian.org> wrote:
On Thu, 31 Dec 2020 15:38:56 +1030, Ken Ibbotson wrote:

> This package has certainly been an education, and I believe after much
> advice (many thanks), reading and amending I believe it is ready for review
> / upload.

I took another look, and indeed it's ready for upload.
Congratulations!

I've made one small change (unapplied the patch as applied patches
can cause grievance later, during work on the package or when
importing new upstream versions), and I've deleted the old tag and
pushed a new one. Oh, and I uploaded it to the NEW queue.

> I apologise for my naivety and ergo mistakenly adding the debian/0.04-1 tag.

No worries.

> The packages is being built under cowbuilder using:

Cool.
And it looks like you've seen almost everything related to packaging
perl modules on your way :)

 .''`.  https://info.comodo.priv.at -- Debian Developer https://www.debian.org
 : :' : OpenPGP fingerprint D1E1 316E 93A7 60A8 104D  85FA BB3A 6801 8649 AA06
 `. `'  Member VIBE!AT & SPI Inc. -- Supporter Free Software Foundation Europe
   `-   NP: Arlo Guthrie: Can't Help Falling in Love