Re: Team Lintian checks and tags now part of mainline

[Some Lintian Maintainers like updates but may not appreciate every
detail, so I took them off.]

Hi gregor,

On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 12:17 PM gregor herrmann <gregoa@debian.org> wrote:

> Does this mean we can or even should remove the tests from
> pkg-perl-tools?

Yes! I was going to file an MR, but you can do it directly. Please
wait until the next Lintian release if you need the functionality in
the meantime.

> module-build-tiny-needs-newer-debhelper and
> arch-any-package-needs-newer-cdbs + odule-build-tiny-needs-newer-cdbs
> seem to be obsolete

I saw those tags, and was unable to write tests for them for that
reason. Please do not worry. They are in good company with our other
obsolete tags and will be removed automatically when our quality
control mechanisms get a hold of them.

Kind regards
Felix Lechner