cme broken (just in case you do not now yet)

Hi folks,

I'm quite busy so I did not checked BTS or other resources.  I'm currently
observing

ragout(master) $ cme fix dpkg-control
Paketlisten werden gelesen... Fertig
Abhängigkeitsbaum wird aufgebaut.
Statusinformationen werden eingelesen.... Fertig
Backend Dpkg::Control failed to read debian/control: Single parameters to new() must be a HASH ref data => debian at /usr/share/perl5/Config/Model/Dpkg/Control/Source/StandardVersion.pm line 19.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/share/perl5/Config/Model/Node.pm line 260.

$ apt-cache policy libconfig-model-dpkg-perl
libconfig-model-dpkg-perl:
  Installiert:           2.131

Sorry for my brewity

      Andreas.