Re: 2020 team sprint

On Thu, Mar 05, 2020 at 08:21:45AM +0100, intrigeri wrote:

>  - Niko, would the Helsinki location work on the aforementioned dates?
>    Any extra info you need from us to be able to answer this question?

I expect I can find a suitable venue at the University of Helsinki but
I need to inquire a bit. I hope to get at least something preliminary
together next week and will follow up.

The past sprints I think have been ~Thursday-Sunday, sometimes with people
arriving on Wednesday, sometimes early Thursday, and with Sunday being
about half a day due to people leaving. I guess I'll plan for something
like that this time as well, but happy to listen to other suggestions
of course.

I'm rather worried that the Covid-19 thing will not be over by May.
I think some international companies are already forbidding their
employees to travel, and conferences are being cancelled. I wonder if we
should take this risk into account; in that case I guess the only thing
we can do would be to postpone the sprint to autumn or something like that.

Last, we might want a separate place to discuss this stuff so we don't
bother the whole debian-perl list? I could set up a mail exploder for
us, or whatever.
--
Niko