Re: Have #debian-perl-changes for commit notifications?

On Wed, 04 Mar 2020 09:24:59 +0100, Clément Hermann wrote:

> >> ISTR Gregor mutes the bot during LHF ?
> > It's not *only* about the LHFs that I am talking about :)
> > (fwiw, there have been multiple LHFs in which the bot wasn't muted,
> > but again, that's not the point)
> Yes. My point was that since when we want to do actual team work, we
> tend to mute it, it might indeed makes sense to have the notifications
> on a separate channel. :)

JFTR: I'm not doing anything with any bots durings LHF sessions :)
(I just sometimes turn off the KGB hook in the salsa repos before
mass pushs.)

Anyway: I'm not bothered by the commit messages but I also don't have
any objections against a second channel.

 .''`.  https://info.comodo.priv.at -- Debian Developer https://www.debian.org
 `. `'  Member VIBE!AT & SPI Inc. -- Supporter Free Software Foundation Europe
   `-   NP: Die Tontauben: shine