Request to join the Perl Group

Hi Debian Perl Group,

I'm working on OpenQA which is not in Debian at the moment, though it is
being worked on in salsa ( https://salsa.debian.org/debian/openqa ).
Based on that repo and os-autoinst, I plan to propose upgrades of the
packaging and some new dependencies that recent upstream OpenQA introduced.

Namely, I'd like to add the following packages to Debian :
- libcommonmark-perl : https://metacpan.org/release/CommonMark
- libnet-dns-native-perl : https://metacpan.org/release/Net-DNS-Native
under the umbrella of the Debian Perl Group, because many perl libs are
dealt this way and benefit from the knowledge and experience of the
group, which I'd like to join and learn from, in order to maintain those
libs.
I've used dh-make-perl at the moment and it already did a fantastic job,
so while I'm at it, let's follow the procedures of the DPG and join.

I've read https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup/Welcome and
started reading https://perl-team.pages.debian.net/git.html to prepare
the ITPs of the above librairies.

Here is my salsa account : https://salsa.debian.org/frediz