Impressive GitHub Profile! Interested in remote U.S. software roles?

… Interested in remote U.S. software roles? Here’s a list of roles for which you can apply for today. Upload your resume to see more.

Not interested in U.S. software jobs with Turing at this moment? Then please click here to unsubscribe.
--

Hi Debian Perl Packages

We checked out your GitHub profile, and you might be a great fit for many of the remote software engineering roles that top U.S. and Silicon Valley companies are hiring for on Turing.

If you’d like to see which of your skills are in demand, please upload your resume using the link below.

Upload your resume.

If you're not available right now or if you would like to apply to Turing at a later time, please pause our emails

What's Turing?

Turing is based in Palo Alto, California, U.S.A., also known as “Silicon Valley”. We connect top performing software developers from around the world to top U.S. and Silicon Valley companies that are hiring for remote software positions. Turing is backed by well-known investors like:

Turing is led by Stanford University alumni and successful A.I. entrepreneurs Jonathan Siddharth and Vijay Krishnan, whose last A.I. company leveraged elite remote talent and had a successful acquisition. (Techcrunch story).

Sample List of Jobs

Here’s a subset of U.S. software engineering roles you can apply for today. After you upload your resume, our algorithms can match you to more exclusive roles.

Mobile

Web Development

Specialized Roles

You don’t see a job you’re interested in?
Don't worry! :) Upload your resume and follow the instructions, and you’ll be able to access jobs that are tailored for you.

Upload your resume.

If you run into any difficulty uploading a resume, please email us at kwon@turing.com with the subject “Resume Upload Issue”. My team and I will help you out as soon as possible.

Cheers,

Turing Team

Videos of current engineers describing their experience working full-time with Turing:

Read more articles about Turing here:

Please use this link to Unsubscribe from all Turing emails