Greeting Debian Perl Group

Hi All,

My name is Ken and my salsa username is keni.

I have been working with Perl for many years, on and off.

Of late, I have been working for a company where I led a project to create an integration platform in Perl, to enable the company Enterprise products.

The work has involved having packages added to the Debian distribution by a colleague, who is heavily involved in Debian. His help has been invaluable in getting the project moving.

However, I now feel it is time I made the jump into the pool to not only learn the ropes of Debian around Perl, but to continue my education in other areas of Debian, in a hope to become more involved over time.

I plan to support the Debian Perl community, to add experience where I can, and provide a resource to continue the great work of packaging Perl for use under Debian.

What ensues is anybody's guess.

Regards
Ken
--
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
    - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)