Re: Updated libpath-dispatcher-perl

Hey,

Turns out it helps if I'm subscribed to the mailing list. Doh.

Pabs, I've submitted an ITP to re-upload this package and re-opened
#845804, I don't see any other bugs that were archived when this
package was removed. The changelog now closes both these bugs.

Gregor, thanks for moving the repo out of attic, I've pushed my commits
to the "official" repo. I've also fixed an issue with the upstream
branch I initially pushed.

If I'm going to upload the package I'll need someone to sponsor it as
I'm just a DM.

Cheers,
Andrew

--