Re: 2020 team sprint

On Wed, 13 May 2020 at 02:17, Nick Morrott <knowledgejunkie@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 1 May 2020 at 17:23, gregor herrmann <gregoa@debian.org> wrote:
> >
> > Please add yourself to the list of participants, improve the section
> > about structure and times, add items to the agenda, and whatever else
> > crosses your mind!
>
> I'm added, and will confirm Jitsi availability.

Hey everyone,

Jitsi is available, and is being very kindly supplied by Perl-loving
OpusVL in the UK.

Please use Chromium if connecting via browser, as Firefox currently
degrades performance for everyone. Jitsi apps for Android/iOS are
available in their respective app stores.

Hope to see you later (Fri) at 17:00 UTC. I'll be around a little
earlier to get things up and running.

Cheers,
Nick