Re: 2020 team sprint

Hi,

gregor herrmann (2020-03-15):
> So yeah, let's see about autumn in HEL (or Regensburg); or should we
> think about some video-conference thingy before?

It would be good for me to attend an online team sprint earlier than
northern hemisphere Autumn.

I'm wondering if the previously best option (May 16-17) is still
a possibility for enough of us. I appreciate that the constraints
we're living under now are different from when we participated in the
poll back in February. My 2 cents: these dates still work for me.

I lack the spoons this month to coordinate scheduling, let alone
facilitate a discussion about the exact format and tools.

Take care,
cheers!