Re: 2020 team sprint

Hi,

intrigeri (2020-02-27):
> A week has passed and I've heard no objection, so here's the poll:
>
> https://www.systemli.org/poll/#/poll/hjnNcynmd0/participation?encryptionKey=hcP9h2E5Mfj7xhrrbdAfvEGb209bqcAFh7Nx6lLp
>
> I plan to sum up the results in ~7-10 days = March 5-8.

That's about DateTime->now; Thanks everybody who participated!

The preliminary results that nodens reported about a few days ago are
still valid, i.e. we have one single winning option, that works for
the 6 people who participated in the poll:

   May 16-17

Regarding the location, so far I've spotted only one offer (thanks Niko!)
that may be compatible with these dates:

   Helsinki, Finland

I understood this option would work at least for Niko, gregor,
intrigeri, and nodens.

I believe that to reach a conclusion, optimistically all we now need
is:

 - Are other possible attendees OK with having the sprint in Helsinki?

 - Niko, would the Helsinki location work on the aforementioned dates?
   Any extra info you need from us to be able to answer this question?

Hoping I got this right and am not rushing things too much,
cheers!
--
intrigeri