migration of libconfig-model-perl to testing is blocked by autopkgtest

Hi

Looks I've managed to block the migration of some libconfig-model-perl packages
to testing..

Step 1.

In libconfig-model-perl 2.138, I've (tried to) improve some warning messages.
These messages are tested in libconfig-model-tkui-perl. Which means that old
libconfig-model-itself-perl (in testing) fails with new libconfig-model-perl
2.138

Step 2

So I've fixed these tests in libconfig-model-itself-perl 1.371, which build
depends on libconfig-model-perl 2.138 (because the warnings messages have
changed)

Step 3

autopkgtest blocks migration of new  libconfig-model-perl because the tests of
old libconfig-model-tkui-perl are broken with new  libconfig-model-perl

Step 4

migration of new libconfig-model-tkui-perl is blocked because its build
dependencies cannot migrate to testing.

Besides waiting for AUTORM to clean up this mess, I cannot find a way to
unblock this catch-22 problem...

Does anyone have a better idea ?

Note that libconfig-model-itself-perl is also blocked for the same reason.

All the best

Dod