Re: Debian Janitor and us

Quoting gregor herrmann (2019-12-08 16:32:19)
> I short, Debian Janitor is a service which runs lintian-brush against
> packages maintained in git and proposed its fixes as merge requests
> (or pushes directly).
[...]
> Therefor I'm proposing to give @janitor-bot-guest commit access to
> our repos.

I have not yet experienced Debian Janitor in action, but I welcome more
developers helping to (attempt to) refine our packages, and also welcome
this bot doing so: I always double-check changes before releasing and
don't mind eventually rolling back changes I should disagree with.

I use salsa only for its git repositories, don't use its merge feature.

I therefore welcome granting that bot write access to your git repos.

 - Jonas