Re: Low-hanging fruits reminder for 2019-11-21, 17:00 UTC (tomorrow)

On 20/11/2019 16:43, Nick Morrott wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Nov 2019, 00:00 Dominic Hargreaves, <dom@earth.li
> <mailto:dom@earth.li>> wrote:
>
>     Our next Low-Hanging Fruit Session[1] on IRC is tomorrow:
>     2019-11-21, 17:00 UTC, #debian-perl @ irc.debian.org
>     <http://irc.debian.org> (A.K.A. OFTC)
>

> Please accept my apologies for tomorrow's session.

I'm still trying to work it out, but I most probably won't be available
either, at least not at 17:00 UTC.

That said, I have fixed my access to salsa with my @d.o account and
intend to do some stuff like wrapping up what I couldn't last time ;
either tomorrow during the day, later in the evening or friday (I mean
western europe time).

Have fun awesome people who'll be there!

--
nodens