Re: Your Debian package(s) will not migrate to testing

On Wed, 04 Sep 2019 22:15:59 +0100, Julian Gilbey wrote:

> Dear Debian Perl Group,
>
> This is a courtesy message about your package(s) which is/are
> stuck in sid, and will not migrate to testing, in case you
> are unaware; they are listed below.

Thank you for this excellent service and big help!

> To perform a source-only build and upload, run dpkg-buildpackage -S
> and then upload the relevant files in the normal way (for example,
> using dupload or dput).

Or `dgit push-source' :)

> Your package(s) involved is/are as follows:

Will look at the ones uploaded by me in the next days (and keep an
eye on the others).

 .''`.  https://info.comodo.priv.at -- Debian Developer https://www.debian.org
 `. `'  Member VIBE!AT & SPI Inc. -- Supporter Free Software Foundation Europe
   `-   NP: Die Tontauben: round and round