Re: Debian Perl Sprint 2019 in Hamburg, June 5th - 7th

On Thu, Apr 18, 2019 at 09:09:38PM +0300, Niko Tyni wrote:
> as mentioned on this list, a few of us (so far at least Gregor and me)
> are planning to have a Debian Perl Sprint 2019 in early June in Hamburg,
> right before the MiniDebConf [1]. The dates will be June 5th to 7th.
> It looks like Wednesday will be the arrival day with a half day or so
> of work, and core working days will be Thursday and Friday.
>
> The sprint has become quite a yearly tradition [2,3,4,5], and new people
> are of course very welcome!
>
> Please register yourself in the sprint wiki page [6] and the MiniDebConf
> page [7] if you're willing to attend. Let's set a registration deadline
> to April 30th for now to leave time for requesting sponsorship etc.
> (if needed). Feel free to let me know if that's too soon / late / whatever.
>
> Looking forward to another productive sprint in good company!

Hi,

I have now confirmed I can attend the sprint - huzzah. It looks from the wiki
page that myself and gregor would potentially benefit from sponsorship,
so I propose to request that shortly. If anyone would like me to
include their travel/accommodation in a request for sponsorship, please
let me know in the next couple of days and I include it.

Cheers,
Dominic.