Re: 2020 team sprint

Hi, and thanks for starting this discussion!

On 09/10/2019 20:33, intrigeri wrote:
\

> 1. Gather rough availability data

Something between mid-january and May could probably work for me. But
it's extremely uncertain at the moment and depends of a lot of my
professional situation at that time.

> 2. Piggy-back on another event or not?

I'd say "yes, if possible". But I'll consider coming even if not.

> 3. If we would like to piggy-back on another event: research and
>    brainstorm which ones could be good candidates.

There were informal discussions at DebConf19 about a potential
MiniDebCamp, before of after FOSDEM. If it happens it could be a nice
way to share logistics.

nodens