Request to join perl-team on Salsa

Hi all,

I used to be part of pkg-perl team on Alioth but since migration to Salsa
instance I was removed from group, I allow my self to be removed from group
because I wasn't contributing so mutch with the group but now I'm going to
package a new package and I want to do so under the Perl Team umbrella.

My name is Joenio Marques da Costa, I'm from Brazil, I'm software engineering,
I like Perl a lot and I write some code on Ruby, Python and Shell script
sometimes.

Can you give me access to perl-team on Salsa in order to upload the package I'm
working on[1]?

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=928632

Thanks in advance,
--