Re: Hamburg and Curitiba

Hey,

On Sat, Apr 13, 2019 at 8:21 PM gregor herrmann <gregoa@debian.org> wrote:
On Thu, 28 Mar 2019 21:28:19 +0100, gregor herrmann wrote:

> Do we want to have a sprint again in Spring? If yes, the MiniDebConf
> in Hamburg is now open for registrations (where we had the last
> sprint a year ago):
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-events-eu/2019/03/msg00008.html

I've added a wiki page for the sprint now:
https://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/2019/DebianPerlSprint

> And then there's DebCamp (with a sprint?) and DebConf (with a BoF?)
> coming up as well:
> https://lists.debian.org/debconf-announce/2019/03/msg00001.html
> https://lists.debian.org/debconf-announce/2019/03/msg00002.html

And also for a sprint at debcamp:
https://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/2019/DebianPerlDebCamp

I am fairly interested in the sprint during the DebCamp.
I have been meaning to learn a few things lately and this will be a great opportunity!

Looking forward to meeting y'all! :D