Re: Low-hanging fruits reminder for 2019-03-21, 17:00 UTC

On Fri, 15 Mar 2019 at 00:00, Dominic Hargreaves <dom@earth.li> wrote:

> Our next Low-Hanging Fruit Session[1] on IRC is on Thursday:
> 2019-03-21, 17:00 UTC, #debian-perl @ irc.debian.org (A.K.A. OFTC)
>
> The current agenda (taken straight from the wiki[2]) is as follows:
>
> Items for the next LHF session:

<snip>

>  * Adoptions following non-team-maintained-packages ping August 2017 (cf. [[Teams/DebianPerlGroup/OpenTasks/UpForAdoption]]

The following additional items are on my TODO list to complete the
adoption of bartm's Perl packages into debian-perl:

libtk-tablematrix-perl
libxml-twig-perl
num-utils [O]

I will file an ITA for num-utils, which has been explicitly orphaned.

Cheers,
Nick