Re: Request for membership - group module maintenance

On Fri, 01 Feb 2019 14:43:04 +0100, Steffen Möller wrote:

> I am about to package https://github.com/Gaius-Augustus/BRAKER and
> addressed its first Perl dependency that I would like to bring to
> salsa. My salsa user name is moeller, email Address moeller@debian.org.

I guess that's Logger::Simple, the rest seems to be in Debian
already; if their documentation is correct :)

I've just added you to the perl-team/modules group on Salsa, welcome aboard!

If you haven't done so yet, please take a look at our docs at or linked from
https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup/Welcome
https://perl-team.pages.debian.net/
(especially policy.html and git.html)

Don't hesitate to ask any question on the mailing list or on IRC.

 .''`.  https://info.comodo.priv.at -- Debian Developer https://www.debian.org
 `. `'  Member VIBE!AT & SPI Inc. -- Supporter Free Software Foundation Europe
   `-