Re: Request to join Perl team

On Tue, 22 Jan 2019 00:57:58 +0530, Utkarsh Gupta wrote:

> > Thanks for your interest in joing the Debian Perl Group!
> > For adding you the the project on salsa we need to know your salsa
> > username :)
> >
> Ah, appologies.
> Salsa username is utkarsh2102-guest.

Thanks!

> > Can you tell us a bit which plans you have in the Perl team?
> So, initially I'd like to update a few packages listed at
> https://udd.debian.org/dmd/?email1=pkg-perl-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org#todo
> After I get familiar with the language and the other things, I'd like to
> package some new modules as well :)

Cool, more help is always welcome.

I've just added you to the perl-team/modules group on Salsa, welcome aboard!

If you haven't done so yet, please take a look at our docs at or linked from
https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup/Welcome
https://perl-team.pages.debian.net/
(especially policy.html and git.html)

Don't hesitate to ask any question on the mailing list or on IRC.

 .''`.  https://info.comodo.priv.at -- Debian Developer https://www.debian.org
 `. `'  Member VIBE!AT & SPI Inc. -- Supporter Free Software Foundation Europe
   `-   NP: Aimee Mann: The Fall of the World's Own Optimist