De: "Ignacio" <ignacio600@gmail.com>
À: "Guillaume Bougard" <gbougard@teclib.com>
Cc: "Debian Perl List" <debian-perl@lists.debian.org>
Envoyé: Jeudi 21 Juin 2018 15:29:38
Objet: Re: About fusioninventory-agent packaging

Hi Guillaume, sorry for the inconveniences.

I forgot to tell you that I did some tests uploading fusioninventory-agent package, but I had some difficulties that I couldn't manage to solve as I didn't have enough time and experience.

I think that as I only did some tests, the option of restarting the job and reimporting all package history is the best choice.

Please, let me know if you have any problem.

Greetings