Perl packages that don't build-depend on Perl

Hi!

While doing a mass rebuild of packages, I noticed that some of the perl packages don't build-depend on perl.  Packages build successfully because perl is a dependency of dpkg-dev, which is part of build-essential, and also because dak has marked perl as "Build-Essential: yes".

However, when trying to script some build order for packages, this means that perl needs to be special cased.  This is an issue because if the perl version changes, the binaries and the provides are different and all the other packages need to be rebuilt after perl.

I asked this on #debian-perl and Niko checked that only 81 of pkg-perl's 3504 packages are missing the build-dependency.

So, would it be possible to add this build-dep to those 81 packages?

Thanks!
Marga