Re: Migration Alioth → Salsa imminent

Hi gregor,
I had to do a couple of extra steps thay may be worth sharing:

> - please update pkg-perl-tools to 0.42
> - git pull in the meta.git repo

- Comment DPT__SCRIPTS in ~/.config/dpt.conf because I hadn't the
  salsa script in my pkg-perl-tools checkout and dpt wouldn't use
  the system's salsa otherwise.
- Register a new personal token for dpt salsa to work:
  https://salsa.debian.org/profile/personal_access_tokens
- Add DPT_SALSA_PRIVATE_TOKEN in ~/.config/dpt.conf

> - run `dpt salsa githashes' once (and maybe stick it into cron)
> - (more or less) enjoy `mr up'

Running «mr up» right now :)

Thanks!
Alex