Re: Migration Alioth → Salsa imminent

Hi gregor,

> The remaining tasks (mostly website and documentation updates)
> are tracked in gobby (/Teams/Perl/Alioth2Salsa.txt).

AFAIK, the perl interpreter team doesn't have a website repo
(they mostly use wiki.d.o and gobby for documenting their job).
The pkg-perl team in alioth has the website repo that has been
already migrated as perl-team/modules/website in salsa.

We can't have gitlab pages for repos in subgroups, only in
top level repos. Thus, I'm not sure it's worth having a
different documentation repo for interpreter and modules.

Therefore, I'd suggest we proceed this way:

1. Remove the current perl-team.pages.debian.net that was used
   only as a proof of concept (an owner will have to do it).
2. Rename modules/website as perl-team.pages.debian.net so we
   keep our website history and pages will be published as we
   merge changes into master (an owner for perl-team will have
   to do it).
3. Grant me master access to perl-team.pages.debian.net repo.
4. Grant access to modules subgroup, so there's no need to
   maintain further permissions on the repo (any master will
   be able to do it).
5. Create a .gitlab-ci.yml that builds the HTML pages from POD
   (as we did in alioth).
6. Add support to build the Sphinx handbook at the current
   location, so we can keep working on it as a replacement for
   the pod2html version.

We can adapt this setup in the future if needed, but I think this
is the easiest way to proceed right now and maintain the same
documentation we had in alioth.

Once steps 1-3 have been performed, I can go on with the rest.

Cheers,
Alex