Re: Salsa registration

-=| gregor herrmann, 16.02.2018 20:10:15 +0100 |=-
> On Fri, 16 Feb 2018 17:48:58 +0100, Xavier wrote:
>
> > Could you give me access to perl-team/modules on salsa.debian.org ?
>
> Done.
> But please wait until the migration of our repos from alioth to
> salsa, which should happen in about a week.

Just to mention that we plan to add all contributors from the last 12
months, so there is no need to ask individually.

We waited until the sub-group name vote¹ completes, which will happen
in a couple of hours.

We also have a plan² to migrate all the 3500 packages during
snowcamp³. Until then, please continue using the alioth repositories.

-- dam

 ¹ https://lists.debian.org/debian-perl/2018/02/msg00013.html
 ² https://gobby.debian.org/export/Teams/Perl/Alioth2Salsa.txt
 ³ https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/it/2018/SnowCamp