Re: Alioth → Salsa

On 08/02/2018 18:10, gregor herrmann wrote:
> On Thu, 08 Feb 2018 12:34:46 +0000, Dominic Hargreaves wrote:
>
>>> group perl-team
>>>     subgroup interpreter
>>>         project perl.git
>>>     subgroup modules
>>>         subgroup packages
>>>             project libfoo-perl.git
>>>             project libbar-perl.git
>>>         subgroup attic
>>>             project libbaz.git
>>>         meta.git
>>>         website.git
>>>         scripts.git
>>>
>> Sorry for the delay in responding to this point. "scripts" contains
>> things relevant to the interpreter pacakging too, sort of. So could
>> be a top-levl thing.
>
> Ah, good point; I was not aware of that detail.
>
>> Maybe website too, though that presumably depends
>> on how it will be used with gitlab pages.
>
> Right, I hope that someone who understands gitlab pages (nodens?
> alexm?) can take care of this.

I plan to have a look at it.

Normaly we should be able to have a "group" page by creating a project
named "perl-team.pages.debian.net" (according to gitlab doc at least),
but it might be disabled.

If it is, it will have to be something like
"perl-team.pages.debian.net/website/", which I think is not very nice. I
suggest we at least rename the project "web", or "home" if that's the
case, or something like that.

nodens