From: Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu>
Sent: 10:51
To: debian-perl@lists.debian.org, Dominique Dumont <dod@debian.org>
Subject: Offline mode for cme (Was: I guess its not cme but Debian
infrastructure (Was: cme cannot connect to api.ftp-master.debian.org))

Hi again,

On Sat, Oct 27, 2018 at 07:36:12AM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> currently tracker.d.o returns "Server Error (500)" and buildd.d.o
> "Internal Server Error".  Seems cme depends from something that is
> not working currently.

This brings up an old idea I had:  Sometimes I'd like to use cme when
beeing offline.  What about if cme would only issue a warning that it
can not get the information it needs from remote and finish all tasks it
can do when beeing offline?

Should I file a wishlist bug report about this?

Kind regards

        Andreas.